Vietnam Judicial Academy (2017)
Ho Chi Minh University of law (2015)
Compete and dominate the market
labour and employment
Tai is a lawyer of Alegal Law Firm. He joined Alegal in 2018 and has made great contributions to the law firm.
Tai specializes in Foreign Direct Investment, Corporate / M & A, Energy and regular corporate consulting.
He has provided legal advice to many multinational corporations or domestic companies in Vietnam, such as Grab, Tabaco, Vimart, Vinmart +, JCOSI, Vietkut, Sumitomo Corporation, Avolon, and Euro Windown.
- Consulting, filing and applying for related permits for local partners to buy shares from a foreign partner (an investment company) in a 2.4 ha luxury apartment project in District 2, Thanh Ho Chi Minh City, worth 13 million USD.
- Consulting, documenting and negotiating to establish a joint venture between a local company and investors based in Taiwan to develop a housing project in Ho Chi Minh City, with the project value being 7 million USD.
- Consultancy and contract documents to raise capital from buyers and secondary investors of a large 18-hectare residential project in Da Nang city.
- Consultation, documentation and negotiation of cooperation between a joint venture real estate developer and a commercial bank (a major state bank in Vietnam) in the construction of an underground car park in a residential project in Hanoi.
- Representing Credit Suisse as an underwriting advisor in Vincom’s USD 10 million convertible bond issuance.
- Representing Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam as an issuing advisor in the IPO of Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam and further listing on the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange.