Consulting and solving tax problems for businesses
Our consultants, located throughout Vietnam, are the nation’s leading practitioners recognized by Asia Chambers, Legal 500, Tax Handbook as Vietnam’s Leading Tax Lawyers, along with peer and customer ratings.
We are qualified to advise on the most complex tax issues and provide practical and effective solutions.
Our involvement includes:
- We work closely with corporate lawyers in relation to domestic mergers, acquisitions, splits, loan acquisitions, restructurings and share offerings;
- We work closely daily with our clients’ in-house tax attorneys to help them focus on ongoing issues, meet compliance obligations, and prepare for potential disputes;
- We have experience in successfully resolving tax disputes with the Ministry of Finance, the General Department of Taxation and local tax authorities, through investigation and even appeal;
- We have successfully litigated various disputes in the first instance courts and the appellate courts of Vietnam;
- We actively seek solutions by persuading the Ministry of Finance and the General Department of Taxation to issue regulations or decisions.
- We have successfully argued many different tax disputes in Vietnamese courts. Our extensive experience in tax administration, policy and procedures has given us a valuable understanding of the state and court views on each case.
- Representing our tax litigation I deal with a wide range of domestic tax matters in the areas of income tax, indirect tax, personal income tax, as well as in the tax exemption area.
- We are often asked to apply terms and conditions complexities of tax law for events arising from highly specialized areas such as transfer pricing, business valuation, corporate finance, financial accounting and management accounting.
- In addition to representing clients In tax litigation, we also regularly advise clients on tax procedures, such as reporting and disclosure requirements, avoiding or reducing tax penalties, incentives, enforcement court decisions, and present internal documents.