General director of Alegal
Manager of the Ha Noi office
Ha Noi University of law
Lĩnh vực thực hành
Merger and acquisition
Labour and employment
Investment in Vietnam
Mr To Quoc Tuan is the general director of Alegal Lawfirm, and he is also the direct manager of Alegal operations in Hanoi office.
Mr. Tuan has extensive experience in corporate and commercial dispute resolution, including construction, insurance, office leasing, contract legal, transaction, distribution and labor. He has actively supported foreign investors and finances in corporate restructuring transactions and infrastructure projects.
He represents clients in a number of landmark lawsuits and arbitrations.
- Representing a group of commercial banks in a $ 30 million financing of an oil and gas project of the Vietnam Oil and Gas Group.
- Representing a commercial bank in a $ 20 million financing of a wind power plant project in Binh Thuan.
- Representing a Vietnamese commercial bank in a $ 75 million loan transaction for a complex entertainment and resort project in the central province of Vietnam.
- Representing a Vietnamese commercial bank in a $ 10 million capital restructuring with a foreign commercial bank.
- Representing a commercial bank in a $ 13 million loan transaction for a residential, office and commercial complex project in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam.
- Advising Mandiver on the Estruck construction contract with Posco E&C on a luxury project in Nha Trang with a total contract value of more than 18 million USD.
- Advising Coteccons on house purchase and sale contracts for luxury projects in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Advising Sunluxe (Taiwan) in a construction contract with a Vietnamese contractor at Masteries Factory with a total contract value of more than 14 million USD.
- Advising the local project management unit in a high-grade residential design agreement with a foreign partner.
- Advising Dow Chemical (Rohm & Hass) on the EPC contract with the contractor related to the Clean Pressure Clean Water Project with Thu Duc Water Corporation.
- Advising and preparing transaction documents for Halla Construction Group in the sale of its stake in a large complex building project in Da Nang with a total deal value of nearly 10 million dollars.
- Advising Hanjin Shipping on the M&A transaction with another associate on the sale of its stake in Cat Lai port with a total deal value of over $ 20 million;
Advised Facmasy (Vietnam) on the M&A deal with a local medical device distributor.
- Advising GlobalOne on the launch of new and innovative banking services in Vietnam.
- Advising Thailexim on Vietnamese laws and policies in enterprise IPO process.