Director of Alegal’s Thu Duc office
Ho Chi Minh University of law (2016)
Vietnam Judicial Academy (2018)
Merger and acquisition, corporate restructuring
Labour and employment
Dispute resolution and participate in proceedings
Real estate and construction
Mr. Nhat is a partner of Alegal Law Firm. He joined Alegal in 2017 and has made great contributions to the law firm. In 2020, Mr. Nhat is appointed to be in charge of and operate the operation of the Alegal’s Thu Duc office.
Mr. Nhat is regularly advise leading companies in Vietnam in various industries, such as finance, insurance, transportation and real estate.
He has also advised multinational real estate developers, pharmaceutical companies, and agricultural and fishery companies on M&A deals. He has a strong presence in deals M&A and capital markets involve public companies and transactions involve the transfer of a large package of assets.
- Representing a group of foreign banks led by Credit Suisse as a loan advisor on the US $ 3 million financing of Vietnam Electricity.
- Consulting, documenting and negotiating support for a construction consulting contract between a large domestic construction enterprise and a foreign contractor related to a real estate project in Ho Chi Minh City, with capital investment of more than 10 million USD.
- Consultancy, documentation, support in negotiation and application of establishing a joint venture between a local private company and a Japanese investor in electric cable production, with an investment of more than 17 million USD
- Representing Vissan Vietnam Group as the seller of strategic shares to foreign investors;
- Consultation, documentation and negotiation of cooperation between a joint venture real estate developer and a commercial bank (a major state bank in Vietnam) in the construction of an underground car park in a residential project Ho Chi Minh City.
- MB Bank’s representative is the underwriter in the USD 10 million convertible bond issue of Mobile World Joint Stock Company;